- It is the responsibility of every child of God to execute vengeance. “I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles.” Is. 42:6
- Vengeance is the doctrine of the HolyGhost. “As they ministered to the lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have have called them.” Acts.13:2.
- You cannot win a war begging, you can only win a battle by putting up a fight. “Fight the good fight of faith.” 1Tim.6:12
- Execution of vengeance is the cheapest way to put an end to the wickedness to the wicked. “ O let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just : for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins. My defense is of God, which saveth the heart the upright in heart. God judgeth he righteous, God is angry with the wicked everyday.” PS.7:9-13
- The wicked will never give up without vengeance of God. “And I say unto thee, let my son go, that he may serve me : and if thou refuse to let him go, behold I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.” Ex.4:23. “And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt: for there was not a house where there was not one dead. And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Isreal; and go, serve the Lord, as ye have said” Ex.12:30-33.
By redemption, you are untouchable after the order of Abraham. By redemption also, you are uncurseable. “There is no enchantment against Jacob neither any divination against Israel.” Num.23:23. If you know somebody is tormenting your son and you were asked when do you want him free. Off course, your answer will be now. You are now free from every torment of the wicked.