It is foolishness to be shameful of what is gainful. In this post I will be sharing with us the pathway to divine wisdom.
What is Wisdom?
- Wisdom is knowing what to do and doing it, wisdom is knowing where to go and going there.
- Wisdom is an act of reasoning with God or rubbing minds with God by thinking in line with the scripture and seeing through the window of the scripture.
- Wisdom is the act of taking scriptural calculated steps.
- Wisdom is knowing what to do from the word of God and doing it.
Wisdom and counsel are both children of the Holy Spirit. Apart from revelation and obedience, the holy spirit is the Spirit of wisdom and counsel. Counsel is the application of God’s word in solving humans’ problems. “The spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the lord.” Is.11:2
What are the types of wisdom?
- Diabolical wisdom
- Intellectual wisdom
- Divine wisdom
Diabolical wisdom is also known as satanic wisdom, it is the wisdom from the devil. This is the wisdom of shortcut. Corruption, money ritual, Yahoo! Yahoo! (Cyber crime), etc. Fall into this category. There is no short cut in life. Diabolical wisdom leads to destruction. “The blessing of the Lord maketh rich and add no sorrow with it.” Prov.10:22
Intellectual wisdom is knowledge based wisdom. This is man’s wisdom. Application of theories and philosophy and generalization fall into this category. This type of wisdom has limit. The devil doesn’t respect this kind of wisdom. An intellectual wisdom is failure prone. This explains why there is know theory without arguments and flaws.
For what man knoweth the things of man, save the spirit of man which is him? So also the things of God knoweth no man, but the spirit of God. Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things which are freely given unto us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the word which man’s wisdom teacheth, but by which the Holy Ghost teacheth. Comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath know the mind of the lord, that he may instruct him? But we hath the mind of Christ.” 2.Cor.2:11-16.
Divine wisdom is the wisdom from above, it is pure, in treated and not partial. This is the wisdom from God. Divine wisdom is reliable, it doesn’t base in facts, it is based on truths. One can acquired divine wisdom via the fountain of the word of God. “But wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruit, without partiallity and without hypocrisy.” James.3:7
Why Do I Need Divine Wisdom?
- You divine wisdom in order to become highflyer in life. “And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as stars forever and ever.” Dan.12:3
- You need divine wisdom in order to have dominion and exercise authority every issue of life. Lack of authority over finances explain the reason why money spends some people instead of them spending money. “If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the hedge, then must he put to more strength: but Wisdom is profitable to direct.” Ecc.10:10.
- Lack of divine wisdom will make you live by law of accident, living without direction. You will be living on guesses when you lack divine wisdom.
How Can I Access Divine Wisdom?
- Fear God – “The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth forever” Ps.111:10. You can only fear God via obedience to the scriptural instructions. Joseph feared God by fleeing fornication and walked his way up from prison to the position of a vice president. God cannot entrust to you beyond the level of your fearful obedience. “The secret of the lord is with them that fear him, he will shew them his covenant” PS.25:14
- You can access divine wisdom via soul winning endeavour. ” The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; He that winneth soul is wise.“Prov.11:30 ” And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament, and they that turn many to righteousness are stars forever and ever.”Dan.12:3
- Be meek – The level of your greatness cannot supersede the level of your meekness. (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth. Num.12:3) The meekest Moses was the greatest Moses. “And the lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptian. Moreover the man Moses was very great in the land of Egypt, in the sight of Pharoah’s servant and in the sight of the people.” Ex.11:3. The meek will he guide in judgement: and the meek will he teach his ways.” PS.25:9
- Travail in obeying scriptural commandments. There are commandments to plug into like that of kingdom advancement prayer, fasting, soul winning, praise and giving.
- Follow those who will add values to your life – You are like the person that you follow, you have to stay on the shoulders of the elders in order to fly high. Don’t associate with the fools. Association has rub so many believers of there destinies. ” He that walketh the wise shall be wise but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.” Prov.13:20
How Can I Know If Someone Is Wise?
You can know if someone is wise via the word that the person says. The moment a foolish man started talking, you already know that this man is foolish. “And it came to pass after three days found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of doctors, both hearing them and asking questions. And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.” Lk.2:49.
Finally, wisdom is the principal thing in all there getting get understanding. Prov.4:7.
Read more of my post at Exploits Concepts