We must all realise that every commandment of God is for our benefits, we are not adding anything unto God, we adding to ourselves. God is big enough, He has no space to accommodates anything. God’s commandments are for our profiting. They are not meant to grieve us, the are meant to expand us. “For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.” 1.Jn.5:3.
What are the Benefits of Obeying Scriptural Commandments?
- Our Obedience to scriptural commandment is the answer to all financial misfortunes. “If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity and their years in pleasure.” Job.36:11.
- Our commitment by putting God’s word to act guarantee our total freedom from sicknesses and diseases. “And ye shall serve the Lord thy God, he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.” Ex.23:25.
- By obeying scriptural commandments, we can walk out of all generational curses and enchantments. “Surely, there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and Israel what hath God wrought.” Num.23:23.
- There is longevity in following scriptural instructions. Long live is guaranteed by doing what the word says. “There shall nothing cast their young nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.” Ex.23:26.
- Obedience to all the commandments of the scripture is the cheapest way to enjoy health and vitality. “They go from strength to strength everyone in Zion appeareth before God.” PS.84:7. Likewise in Dan.11:32, the scripture says, “And such that do wickedly against the covenant shall be corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God, shall be strong and do exploits.” You will need health and vitality to break records.
The word of God is 70% instructions, 30% doctrine. “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, and for correction, for instructions in righteousness.” 2.Tim.3:16.
How do I Obey the scriptural commandment?
- Get involved in the prayer revival – The prayer altar has proven to be the cheapest and one of the most rewarding platform of serving God. Kingdom advancement prayer provides the software for a lifetime service. “And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fasting and prayers night and day.” Lk.2:37. “Pray without ceasing.” 1.Thes.5:17.
- Get involved in the soul winning revolution – Soul winning is not a gift neither a talent, it is a mandate for every believer. “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest from forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and ordained thee a prophet unto nations.” Jer. 1:5. “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained ye, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and your fruit should remain: that whatever you ask of the Father in my name, he will give it to you.” Jn.15:16.
- Practice giving – Financial prosperity doesn’t answers to fasting, neither it answers to prayer. It answers to giving. Giving is the spiritual seed for financial prosperity. “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, running over, shall men give into your bosom. For the same measure the ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.” Lk.6:38. You bank account is not the value of the money you have in the bank, its worth is measured by the amount of investment you had in others. Until you become an addicted thiter, financial prosperity is out of view. “But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is He that giveth thee the power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.” Deu.8:18. The covenant platform of seed and harvest time is the gateway to financial prosperity.
- Engage in a praise lifestyle – Praise is not an advice neither an admonition, praise is a commandment. “Let everything that hath breath praise God.” PS.150:6. When you are not joyful, you will be fretful. You will depreciate with time when you don’t appreciate. Appreciation equals multiplication. Jer.30:19. Murmurings will mess up your situations while complains will complicate your matters.
- Be faithful – God is not moved by your tears and anxieties. Nothing moves God like faith. Our faith marveled God. It will only requires boldness to get God confirms His word. “In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.” Eph.3:12.