We are not redeemed as burdens; we are redeemed as blessings to our world. However, life without the right bearing is a burden.
How Do I Live With The Right Bearing?
Today we are going to be looking at kingdom dream as the number one surest way to live our lives with the right bearing.
Kingdom dream. The larger your heart for God, the larger your coast of blessings. The bigger your kingdom dream, the bigger you become in life. Where your heart is, is where your treasure is. Your heart cannot be there and your treasure will not be there. Where your heart is, is where your time, talent, energy and resources are.
What Are Kingdom Dreams?
1) Kingdom dreams are visions that are inline with the interests of the kingdom of God.
For instance, interests like:
- Planting churches for Christ with your substance.
- Evangelism: hunting after lost souls as a lifestyle.
- Giving out your resources: money, properties, talents, skills, energy and time for promoting the kingdom of God.
- Prayergelism: praying kingdom oriented prayers. Prayer for lost, destruction of all satanic manipulations restricting the unsaved from being saved, church growth prayer and prayer for church members.
2) Kingdom dream also means to be sold out to the things of God. Whatever touches God touches you. It means you’re moved, eaten up with the things of God.
3) Kingdom dreams are dreams that put smile on people faces. Life is not about your position, It’s about your contribution. Life is not about your possession; It’s about your distribution. Life is not about what you take; It’s about what you give.
Some Fringe Benefits Of Having Kingdom Dreams
a). Every dreamer in the kingdom end up as a star. Kingdom dream is what put you on a flight, announces your stardom and enables you to live a shaped and purpose-driven life.
b). Every kingdom dreamer lives to make an impact – in a world where an army of people are making living (struggling for survival). kingdom dreamers are all time generational references.
Some few biblical examples of kingdom dreamers are:
- The disciples
As far as the scripture is concern, when we talk about people that made impacts, after Jesus, it’s Paul.
c). Every kingdom dreamer becomes an indestructible being. It is said that Roman emperor commanded that the apostle John be boiled to death in oil, but John only continued to preach from within the pot. Another time, John forced to drink poison, but as promised in Mark.16:18, it did not hurt him. Thus, John, the head of the church in Ephesus at the time, was banished at Patmos in AD.97. Source:- persecutionblog
The questions are:
Are you living with the right bearing? How big are your kingdom dreams? Let me know your thoughts on this topic in the comments section and please follow and share if you’ve been blessed by this post. Remember passion simply implies what has your heart. If you’re a kingdom dreamer, you would have passion for His interests. Carry a heart for God.