You must be very sensitive enough to know that the root of all sicknesses is the devil. Take Job as a case study. Job.1:6-9/2:3-7. You must also be aware that Jesus Christ has fully paid the price for all sicknesses. “He Himself ‘took’ our infirmities and bare our sickness.”mat.8:17. He “took”, “took” is in past tense. He is not coming to take, He has already taken it. So, no sickness is permitted to stay in your body. Our “Obedience” to scriptural instructions/commands guarantees our exemption and total freedom from sickness. Ex.23:25-26. God does give people sickness. How will you preach to the lost with sickness? Who will be saved when the saved is sick? In fact, God wish you in good health above every other things. 3Jn.1:2.
HOW DO I ENJOY DIVINE HEALTH?
- Don’t be out of service. Serve God tirelessly. Ex.23:25
- Have faith and believe (you can’t serve God and be sick), darkness and light cannot coexist. As a matter of fact darkness only exist in the absence of light. Mat. 17:20
- Deprogram yourself from all negative medical reports/ idiosyncrasies/ cultural or traditional orientations. God has been healing people before your doctor started primary school (elementary school).
- Focus on God’s word and believe absolutely on God’s word. There is medicinal value in the word.
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue.” Prov. 18:21. Mind your speech. Your sickness cannot be as worse as Job. But, Job did not curse God. Sound your healing based on the word of God. By redemption, you are “Jacob” and Jacob cannot be cursed/enchanted. Any problem/disease/sickness that has been hanging over your life for a long time is a curse. Ex.23:23
It not uncommon to hear that the days of miracle are gone. God healed people and He is still healing people. God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. God is God, He change not. Num.23:19
Our destiny is made of gold in Christ. In Christ we have a glorious, shinning and golden destiny. In Rom. 8:29-30, ” For whom did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. You can’t genuinely be a child of God and not be a high flyer in life. We are destined to be on the top and not below. “And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail and thou shall be above only, and thou shall not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them: Deu. 28:13. You see, we don’t have a begging destiny but our destiny is an enviable one. Our destiny is really an envious destiny. “For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the philistines envied him.” Gen.26:14. By redemption, you are Isaac. However, every pitiful situation still lingering in your life is not your portion. That pitiful circumstance must come to an end today.
How Can I Be Qualified For This Enviable Destiny
- Obey biblical instructions – All the instructions you have not obey are the reason why you are still like this. Until you plug yourself into the covenant by entering into all the commands, your envious destiny is farfetched. “And it shall come to pass, if thou shall hearken diligently unto the voice of the lord thy God, to observe and do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth. Deu. 28:1. God is the one that lift and build men. Stop fending for yourself, get him committed to your needs after when you are committed to pursue His interest.
- Have faith – You must believe in Him as you are obeying Him. ” But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder them that diligently seek him.” Heb.11:6. “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think he shall receive any thing of the Lord.” James. 1:5-7. Faith is what distinguished between a winning Christian and a losing Christian. Faith makes the difference. It is to every man according to his faith.