The Holy spirit is one spirit but diverse in His operations. 1.Cor. 12:4-7. The diversities of the Holy spirit are meant for our profitable living. 1.Cor. 12:11/31. And, evey operation of the Holy Spirit is covetable. 1.Cor. 12:31
DIVERSE OPERATIONS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- The Holy Spirit is the spirit of revelation. “I have many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now, Howbeit, when he come, he will guide you into all truth…..” Jn.16:12-13, Jn.14:26, Eph. 1:17-18.
- The Holy spirit is the spirit of obedience. ” I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgements, and do them.” Ez. 36:27. Obedience is the covenant gateway to all the blessings of God.” Deu.28:1-3. “Your tomorrow is determined by the level of your obedience today.” James.1:22-25.
- The Holy Spirit is the spirit if wisdom. 1.Cor.1:24. Wisdom is applied knowledge. Counsel is the application of wisdom in dealing with humans problems. “Wisdom failure equals life failure.” Prov. 4:7
- The Holy Spirit is the spirit of meekness. The Spirit of meekness is an asset of a life time. 1Pet. 3:4. “Now the man moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.” Num. 12:3. Your greatness cannot supercede your meekness. Acts.12:22. “And the lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians. Moreover, the man moses was very great in the land of Egypt, in the sight of Pharaoh’s.” Ex.11:3.
- The Holy spirit is the quickening spirit. He keeps you alive in the fulfilment of your golden destiny in Christ. “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing, the word I speak unto you, they are spirit, they are life.” Jn. 6:63, Rom. 8:18. Wait a minute, you need strength to command exploits. “Those who do know their God shall be strong and do exploits.” Dan.11:32. Exploits means “what eyes hath not seen nor ear heard ( breaking records).” 2 Cor.2:9.
- The Holy spirit is the spirit of dedication. The spirit of dedication make you dead to serve and alive to God. Jn. 12:26. “You cannot be ‘dedicated’ today and not be ‘decorated’ tomorrow.” “In the hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.” Lk.16:23. Esther.6:8-9/10. Dan. 3:29-30.
Wisdom is knowing the right thing to do from the word of God and doing it. Jos. 1:8. Wisdom is knowing where to go and going there. It wisdom to win soul. “He that winneth soul is wise.” Prov.11:30. This means that he that winneth not soul is foolish. Solomon asked for wisdom because he was not self-centered and he knew that his wisdom will benefit all the people in the land. 2.Chr.1:10-11. Many of us will be thrilled to hear God say what do you want? Ask whatever you want. If you were Solomon, you would have asked for money, head of your enemy, etc. “Wisdom is the principal thing…..in all thy getting, get understanding” Prov. 4:7. It is wisdom to become kingdom addict. “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.” Mat. 6:33. So, you don’t seek ye first, you struggle with your problem for life. “Eyes hath not seen nor ear heard are the things which God hath prepared for those that love Him.” 2.Cor. 2:9. ” He that love me, is he that hath my commandments and keep them.” Jn.14:21. And, “those who do know their God shall be strong and do exploit.” Dan.11:32. Also, “those that turn many to righteousness are ‘stars’ forever.” Dan. 12:2. Hence, ‘nonentity’ becomes ‘celebrity’ by pursuing the interest of the kingdom. God’s primary interest is for every lost to be saved. Mat.6:9/33. And how can you say you love someone if you don’t know His interest? Peter was uneducated. Yet, he preached and won 3000 souls at the spot. Acts. 2:41. Friends, let us embrace these truths. ‘Truths’ fall into the list of light while ‘lies’ fall into list of darkness. It is very simple, “make for me first.” And, I will be committed to your welfare. 1king. 17:13. In conclusion, only those who are wise will become ‘high flyers’ in our time. “Wisdom shall be the stability of thy time……” Is.33:6
There are no questions that have not been answered by the scripture. 2.Tim. 3:17. The word of God is 75% instructions and 25% doctrine. 2.Tim. 3:17. If your question is financial prosperity/supernatural abundance, Deu.8:18, Gen. 8:22 , Job.36:11 are the answers. If your question is divine health, Ex.23:25 i s the answer. If want an end to all struggles/toiling of life; you want what others are running after/dying to get, to be running after you(change/ redirection of traffics), Mat.6:33 is the answer. If your concern/interest/question is long life, psalm.34:7 is the answer. The bible is loaded with answers/ solutions to all questions and problems of life. It is only for you to see/locate them and plug yourself into them by entering into the conditions spelt out for the answers to be released . For every question there is always conditions to be met before the answer can come to be. Nothing is for free in the kingdom. Your question marks ? can become exclamation marks ! When you buy into the idea of entering into the commandments. enjoyably and tirelessly. Gal.6:9. God has not commanded us in order to ‘punish’ us, but He has commanded us in order to ‘polish’ us. God commandments are not meant for our ‘punishments’ but they are meant for our ‘polishments’ God has not commanded in order to grieve us but He has commanded us in order to impact us. 1Jn. 5:2. Deu28:1-3, James.1:25, Jos. 1:8, Job 36:11. “Things that will impress you will never impact you but things that will impact you will never impress you.” God doesn’t speak to impress you, He speaks to impact you. He operates on commands. You can’t negotiate with Him. All you just have to do is to obey. A glorious destiny can lie dormant for life “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and ALL these things (questions) shall become additions(answers) unto you.” Mat.6:33. The word ‘all’ means that there nothing that life demands that God cannot provide. Everything excluding nothing Rom. 8:28, “EVERYTHING (all questions) work together for good (answers) to them that love God.” “He that hath my commandments and keep them, it is he that love me…I will manifest myself unto him.” Jn.14:21. The bible is an answer book. It is also a solution book.
Ignorance is the major reason why many people are going through what they are going through today. “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” Hosea.4:6. They are His people, but they are destroyed because they lack knowledge. Ignorance is the same reason why the devil has been able to molests/assaults so many people today. They are checking newspapers, statistics, GPA, stock exchange barometer, latest transfer news in the EPL, the price of every player in the EPL is in their head – not as if these things are bad -, they are not checking God’s word first. The devil tried it with Jesus but had no choice than to leave. He went on ‘compulsory leave’ because Jesus was word loaded. Lk.4:3-13. Jesus ‘read.’ It is Jesus’ custom to read. Lk. 4:16-17. He located His assignments through book. Lk.4:16-17. Paul recommended studies “Study to show thyself approve.” 2.Tim.2:15. Many people run to pray out of anxieties when they are faced with problems instead of going for the word that deal with the issue first and confront the issue with the word. Don’t forget “He called them god unto them whom the word came.” Jn.10:35. He did not called them god because they pray or fast out of anxieties. He called them gods because the word has gained entrance into them. The word can only gained entrance into you by entering into the word. James.1:25. ‘Like beget like.’ A Son of God is also God. You take after your father. By redemption, you operates in the class of God. Jn.14:12. See yourself as a god. The truth is that ones the word enters you and you enter the word by obeying all the commands, you become god. You can do greater than what Jesus did. Jn.14:12, Jn.10:35.
Illumination happens when the word of God enters you and you enters into the word. Deu.28:1-3. What you have is mere information when the word enter you alone. But, when you enters the word, it information becomes revelation. The word works for doers not the hearers. James. 1:25. We have entered into a period of gross darkness. All scriptural prophecies are all evidence today. The world is in darkness. The world is in confusion. Everyone is running helter skelter- even state men are confused – It is the jet set age with so much jostling and bustling here and there. But we, as children of God who have been illuminated are not suppose to be caught in the web. “Arise, shine thy light is come.” Is.60:1. Genuine practitioners of the Word are solution that the world need today. “The gentiles/heathens/unbelieved shall come to thy rising.” Is. 60:3. After the order of Daniel, Daniel prayed kingdom advancement prayers until the king has no choice, but to worship him. He called him “Belshazzar” ( belshazzar means a god ). Dan. 4:8. Joseph, a prisoner, became the prime minister. Even if he did not had any idea of politics, Protocols was broken. Gen.41:38-44. No one can genuinely follow scriptural commands and be useless, people run to you for help because you are in the light and has been illuminated by plugging yourself into the covenant of obedience and rewards. No obedience, no rewards. Deu. 28:1-3, Jos. 1:8, James. 1:25. Don’t just enter into the word, when the word jump on you. You, dive into the word and illumination takes place.
Praise is neither a calling nor a gift, praise is not something we do when God has done something spectacular. If you want to seek God, pray, but if you want to see God, praise Him. Praise is where God live. Ps. 22:3. I have seen so many frustrated prayer warriors but I have never seen any frustrated praise warriors. “You are not sad because things are bad, things are bad because you are sad.” You don’t have much choice, Praise is a commandment. “Let everything that hath ‘breath’ praise the lord.” PS.150:6 “Breath” is the only thing you need in order to praise God and not “bread.” God does not owe anybody anything, you owe God praise, as long as you are still breathing. “If you have ever lost ‘anything’ God is the reason why you have never lost ‘everything’.”
VIRTUES OF PRAISE
- Praise provokes the release of fresh oil. Psalms. 92:10.
- The presence of God is in praise. PS.22:3, Acts 16:25-30.
- Praise equals supernatural increases. Jer.30:19.
- The is glory of God is in praise. 2Chro.5:13-14.
- Praise releases divine direction. Psalms. 92:12.
- Praise unleashes the favour of God. Mark. 6:21-23.
- Praise warfare provokes divine intervention. 2chro.20:17-23.
Praise is not something that we do occasionally or when God has done something spectacular. In order to enjoy the virtues of praise, you must enter into a praise lifestyle. Stop thinking of what God has not done, start thanking Him for what He has done, and you will see yourself increasing in every aspect of your life. Jer. 30:19. Stop murmurings, grumblings and complaining. “Murmurings will mess up your situations, complains will complicate your matters.” Those who murmured were destroyed by the destroyers. 1 Cor. 10:10
You must be very sensitive enough to know that the root of all sicknesses is the devil. Take Job as a case study. Job.1:6-9/2:3-7. You must also be aware that Jesus Christ has fully paid the price for all sicknesses. “He Himself ‘took’ our infirmities and bare our sickness.”mat.8:17. He “took”, “took” is in past tense. He is not coming to take, He has already taken it. So, no sickness is permitted to stay in your body. Our “Obedience” to scriptural instructions/commands guarantees our exemption and total freedom from sickness. Ex.23:25-26. God does give people sickness. How will you preach to the lost with sickness? Who will be saved when the saved is sick? In fact, God wish you in good health above every other things. 3Jn.1:2.
HOW DO I ENJOY DIVINE HEALTH?
- Don’t be out of service. Serve God tirelessly. Ex.23:25
- Have faith and believe (you can’t serve God and be sick), darkness and light cannot coexist. As a matter of fact darkness only exist in the absence of light. Mat. 17:20
- Deprogram yourself from all negative medical reports/ idiosyncrasies/ cultural or traditional orientations. God has been healing people before your doctor started primary school (elementary school).
- Focus on God’s word and believe absolutely on God’s word. There is medicinal value in the word.
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue.” Prov. 18:21. Mind your speech. Your sickness cannot be as worse as Job. But, Job did not curse God. Sound your healing based on the word of God. By redemption, you are “Jacob” and Jacob cannot be cursed/enchanted. Any problem/disease/sickness that has been hanging over your life for a long time is a curse. Ex.23:23
It not uncommon to hear that the days of miracle are gone. God healed people and He is still healing people. God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. God is God, He change not. Num.23:19