Illumination happens when the word of God enters you and you enters into the word. Deu.28:1-3. What you have is mere information when the word enter you alone. But, when you enters the word, it information becomes revelation. The word works for doers not the hearers. James. 1:25. We have entered into a period of gross darkness. All scriptural prophecies are all evidence today. The world is in darkness. The world is in confusion. Everyone is running helter skelter- even state men are confused – It is the jet set age with so much jostling and bustling here and there. But we, as children of God who have been illuminated are not suppose to be caught in the web. “Arise, shine thy light is come.” Is.60:1. Genuine practitioners of the Word are solution that the world need today. “The gentiles/heathens/unbelieved shall come to thy rising.” Is. 60:3. After the order of Daniel, Daniel prayed kingdom advancement prayers until the king has no choice, but to worship him. He called him “Belshazzar” ( belshazzar means a god ). Dan. 4:8. Joseph, a prisoner, became the prime minister. Even if he did not had any idea of politics, Protocols was broken. Gen.41:38-44. No one can genuinely follow scriptural commands and be useless, people run to you for help because you are in the light and has been illuminated by plugging yourself into the covenant of obedience and rewards. No obedience, no rewards. Deu. 28:1-3, Jos. 1:8, James. 1:25. Don’t just enter into the word, when the word jump on you. You, dive into the word and illumination takes place.
There are no questions that have not been answered by the scripture. 2.Tim. 3:17. The word of God is 75% instructions and 25% doctrine. 2.Tim. 3:17. If your question is financial prosperity/supernatural abundance, Deu.8:18, Gen. 8:22 , Job.36:11 are the answers. If your question is divine health, Ex.23:25 i s the answer. If want an end to all struggles/toiling of life; you want what others are running after/dying to get, to be running after you(change/ redirection of traffics), Mat.6:33 is the answer. If your concern/interest/question is long life, psalm.34:7 is the answer. The bible is loaded with answers/ solutions to all questions and problems of life. It is only for you to see/locate them and plug yourself into them by entering into the conditions spelt out for the answers to be released . For every question there is always conditions to be met before the answer can come to be. Nothing is for free in the kingdom. Your question marks ? can become exclamation marks ! When you buy into the idea of entering into the commandments. enjoyably and tirelessly. Gal.6:9. God has not commanded us in order to ‘punish’ us, but He has commanded us in order to ‘polish’ us. God commandments are not meant for our ‘punishments’ but they are meant for our ‘polishments’ God has not commanded in order to grieve us but He has commanded us in order to impact us. 1Jn. 5:2. Deu28:1-3, James.1:25, Jos. 1:8, Job 36:11. “Things that will impress you will never impact you but things that will impact you will never impress you.” God doesn’t speak to impress you, He speaks to impact you. He operates on commands. You can’t negotiate with Him. All you just have to do is to obey. A glorious destiny can lie dormant for life “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and ALL these things (questions) shall become additions(answers) unto you.” Mat.6:33. The word ‘all’ means that there nothing that life demands that God cannot provide. Everything excluding nothing Rom. 8:28, “EVERYTHING (all questions) work together for good (answers) to them that love God.” “He that hath my commandments and keep them, it is he that love me…I will manifest myself unto him.” Jn.14:21. The bible is an answer book. It is also a solution book.
You must be very sensitive enough to know that the root of all sicknesses is the devil. Take Job as a case study. Job.1:6-9/2:3-7. You must also be aware that Jesus Christ has fully paid the price for all sicknesses. “He Himself ‘took’ our infirmities and bare our sickness.”mat.8:17. He “took”, “took” is in past tense. He is not coming to take, He has already taken it. So, no sickness is permitted to stay in your body. Our “Obedience” to scriptural instructions/commands guarantees our exemption and total freedom from sickness. Ex.23:25-26. God does give people sickness. How will you preach to the lost with sickness? Who will be saved when the saved is sick? In fact, God wish you in good health above every other things. 3Jn.1:2.
HOW DO I ENJOY DIVINE HEALTH?
- Don’t be out of service. Serve God tirelessly. Ex.23:25
- Have faith and believe (you can’t serve God and be sick), darkness and light cannot coexist. As a matter of fact darkness only exist in the absence of light. Mat. 17:20
- Deprogram yourself from all negative medical reports/ idiosyncrasies/ cultural or traditional orientations. God has been healing people before your doctor started primary school (elementary school).
- Focus on God’s word and believe absolutely on God’s word. There is medicinal value in the word.
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue.” Prov. 18:21. Mind your speech. Your sickness cannot be as worse as Job. But, Job did not curse God. Sound your healing based on the word of God. By redemption, you are “Jacob” and Jacob cannot be cursed/enchanted. Any problem/disease/sickness that has been hanging over your life for a long time is a curse. Ex.23:23
It not uncommon to hear that the days of miracle are gone. God healed people and He is still healing people. God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. God is God, He change not. Num.23:19
Failure is not the end of life. Those who are successful in any field have tried and failed once or twice. Thomas Edison tried and failed 1000 times in order to make a lighting bulb. If there is any student going through academic struggle, I am here for you, I am your friend as I have also been where you are before. Read my post as it might be the best way out you can ever get.
There are some students whose carryovers are many in their first and second years in school as a result of lack of proper orientation before they entered school. Most students get carried away with the very first news that they have been admitted into a university without knowing that the end of a race is the beginning of a new one. Most of the students are ignorance of the kind of tasks that they are going to face in school. This is the reason why most students think that they are going to school to enjoy freedom that they could not enjoy under their parents – though, freedom is good – but must not be misused.
If you want to make it in school, do not play with the first and second year of your academic journey because these two periods are the periods in which you can use to boost your GP (Great Point). Try to make the most of these periods because the higher its go, the tougher it becomes. Lecturers are always stingy in giving marks in 300 and 400 levels respectively. But, just in case you have made mistakes in your 100 or 200 level by having poor grades and a lot of carryovers, do not worry as it is never too late to wake up and everything is going to be alright by following the advice given in this post.
- Be determined to change – Human beings possess the ability to learn good habits and to unlearn bad habits. Humans are complex and erratic in nature. So, change is possible you must be ready to unlearnt bad habits and learn good habits.
- Locate the root of your failure – Failure does not mean the end of life, every problem has a source and there is no life on the earth that is free from challenges. The source of your failure might be spiritual of physical. May be, your covenant walk with your God is faulty or not, whether you do not attend class regularly, or study is not your lifestyle. You can always locate the area of your failure through proper meditation.
- Have a new approach – Now that you have been able to locate the source of your failure, it is now the time to have fresh strategies. Device new methods in your spiritual life, device new methods in your physical life. This step may be costly, but the end result is priceless. For example, may be you are addicted to smoking before, you will have to pay the price of leaving cigarette, or let say you are addicted to clubbing before you will have to pay the price of leaving club.
- Change friends – If the friends whom you are moving with before are lazy and bad friends, there is no way that you will not be affected by them. Choose new friends, who are committed to their studies, select friends who can ginger (motivate) you to wake up in the night to read. Make your friendship with Godly people. Genuine Godly people are always brilliant people. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
- Be dedicated – There are no lucky successful people; there are dedicated successful men and women on earth. If you can remain dedicated in both your spiritual and physical life, trust me, you are not far from been successful.
- Possess a success’ mentality – You might have been grounded before, but you can always walk out of your academic failure. Always think positive and never think negative. What you think and believe has a long way to determine who you are. And lastly,
- Be thankful – There are so many frustrated prayer warriors but praise warriors can never be frustrated. You change levels when you thank God for where you are (Jer 30:19). There are people behind the position you are in the class, what you have are other people prayer requests. Make praise your lifestyle.
If you can put all the steps outlined above to work, I bet you, your academic results will transformed like a dream of the night.
Kingdom advancement prayer is a mystery that works like fire. Most of our ambitious prayers are noises in the hear of the lord. Though, I am against asking, but, it is funny the way many Christians place demands on God. And how can we say we love someone (God) if we don’t know His interest. God number one interest is the soul of the lost/unsaved. In our lords prayer, after giving thanks, the next line of prayer is “thy kingdom come, mat.6:9. And in mat.6:33, “seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.” This is the key/secret of life. Life is ordinary struggle/toiling/frustration without pursuing the kingdom interest first. Get committed on the prayer altar by interceding on the prayer altar on behalf of the losts in order to be free from all satanic influences and manipulations. This kind of prayer moves God the most. Pray at least minimum one hour daily praying this prayer. This is also the mystery of church growth. A growing church is a praying church and a praying church is a growing church. We get rewards when we pray kingdom advancement prayers. Mat.6:9. While people may get answers when they demands. Hanna is a biblical example. She was the widow who departed not from the temple and serve God with prayer and fasting. Lk.2:37. So, prayer is one of the cheapest platforms to serve God. Turn all your prayer requests to works/services. Serving God is a big time business that yield the most profitable rewards. Jesus said, I ‘must’ be about my father’s business. Not I ‘will’ if I like, but I ‘must’. Earthly employers can use you and dump you. God does not use people, He blesses people. God does not subtract from people, God expands people people. God is not a ‘task master’, He is a ‘pay master’. Mat.6:33, Job.36:11, Ex.23:25, Deu.28:1-3, Rom.8:28. Don’t wait till Sunday comes before you pray. ‘Prayer’ is not struggling with God. It is a seed-just like thite- which must be sowed everyday. Let intercession for the continuous growth and expansion of the kingdom of God become your lifestyle- be addicted to it- which you do tirelessly and you will see results of Mat.6:33 being manifested in your life. “You are the one responsible for the outcome of your life” nobody is responsible for the outcome of your life. If you can talk and eat, this means you can pray. “A closed mouth is a closed destiny.” Buy this idea of interceding for the losts in order to be saved from all the influences and manipulations of the devil and see what others are running after, running after you. It works like fire!
There is this wrong public notion about who we are as students, we are not beggar, we are not dependant, we are not receiver, and we are not pauper as they think. This wrong public perception has made many of us to believe what we are not. Financial secret is embedded in God’s word. I will share this secret with you in this post.
What is Secret?
Secret is hidden mystery
Secret is knowledge that is hidden.
What is financial Secret?
Financial secret is untold mystery or told but most often neglected mystery embedded in the word of God
Financial secret is the covenant of seed time and harvest. (Gen 8:22)
I will like us to know the “obedience is the most powerful weapon often neglected by men.” (Bishop David Oyedepo). “Lion is not the most powerful animal but sheep is the most powerful animal.” why? The young lion do lack and suffer hunger. Pslm34:10. Obedience to the covenant of seed time and harvest is the answer to all financial misfortunes. Deu 8:18. The truth is that there some students who have plugged themselves into this idea of covenant practice and they are enjoying life and have more than enough to spend while they are in school.
How can I access this financial secret?
Become a tireless thither. Mal.3:7-10, 2Chr.7:5
Never appear before God empty (worship offerings). Deu 16:16, Ex.23:15
Give to the poor – giving to the poor is like lending to the lord-Job 1:1-3, Job 29:12
Do not borrow – this view can be personal – However, borrowers are servants of lenders – prov.27:12.
Desire work – Jesus Christ dislikes idleness. He went out about the third hour he met some men standing idle, he also went out about the eleventh hour he still met some men standing idle at the market place. He told them why ye standing idle all the day. Mat.20:3/6. “It is your work that pays your bills”. There are work you can do as students in order to be financially independent. Works like: blogging, graphics designing, computer engineering, phone repairing, web designing, tailoring, hairdressing, barbing.etc. You can even train other students and make money. Or in case you haven’t acquired a skill yet you can utilize your free time in school to learn your desired skill as this will profit you.
Be disciplined –The factor discipline is very important in order to be successful in any field of life. You cannot tell me that you are a business man who has a TV box in his office which brings him zero business value. Even as a student you can’t have an exam tomorrow morning and watch Aljazeera, BBC, or CNN news till 2:00AM and pass. it means that you will go and write the news down in the exam. Ever since mobile phone came many people have run into madness, one person, a student using three phones. Each with three Sims: MTN, GLO, AIRTEL. He can greet people for Africa.
The gospel of Jesus Christ has zero tolerance for poverty. Lk. 4:18 and if you are poor you are a disappointment to Jesus. As Jesus said: above all I wish thou mayest prosper and be in good health. 3 john.1:2.
Continue reading “Secret of Financial Prosperity”
Fasting is a commandment. “When you fast” Mat.6:17 not if you fast. We fast to afflict our body in order to edify our spirit. Most of the benefits of fasting can be found in Is.58. Those who ‘fast’ are ‘fast’ (speed) in life. Is.40:31
VIRTUES OF FASTING
- Fasting engenders our total freedom from all satanic oppressions. Is. 58:6
- Fasting is the gateway to unending illumination. Illumination happens as result of God’s revelation. Is. 58:8. And, darkness disappear at the presence of light.
- Fasting facilitates answered prayers. Is. 58:9. (It is your prayers that God answered in the fast. So, no prayers, no answers. Mat.17:21)
- Fasting is the pathway to the release of outbreak of revelation. Is.58:10. Revelation equals illumination which later leads into manifestation. You can’t make things happen expect they revealed unto you. Life answers to seeing.
- Fasting unleased supernatural abundance. Is. 58:11
- Fasting equals change of class/level. You walk in high places when you fast. You do not belong to the last, you belong to the top. Is. 58:14
- When you fast, it is either you are walking, running or flying. You can’t fast and be crawling. You can’t fast and be stagnated. You can’t fast and be in a slow motion/traffic. Nothing can hold you down when you fast. Is.40:30-31