Curses are real.
You shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those
who hate Me. – Deut.5:9
Some family is cursed with barrenness, while some are cursed with hunger and sickness. One of the symptoms of a curse is ‘reoccurrence.” Recurrence is not a coincidence. There is something behind it.
Long time problem is a curse. I live in a community whereby we have been battling epileptic electricity for ages. There was a time whereby there was zero power supply in the community. But now, the power supply comes up approximately 2 times a week. The community is occupied by a lot of wealthy and educated people who are capable of providing an answer to the problem. But because there is an invisible force behind the domineering power of darkness in the community, the problem persists.
Trend analysis is one sure way to discover a curse. The scripture says, weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Be sensitive.
Why Are Some People Cursed?
- People are cursed because Adam sinned.
- People are cursed because their grandparents worshipped idols.
- People are cursed because somebody ( a wicked person) cursed them.
- People are cursed because they are idol worshippers.
- People are cursed because they steal what does not belong to them (There is a curse hanging on the thief for the sake of stealing). Zech.5:4
- People are cursed because they refuse to serve God with their substance joyfully.
therefore you shall serve your enemies, whom the Lord will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and need of everything; and He will put a yoke of iron on your neck until He has destroyed you. – Deuteronomy 28:47-48 NKJV
Don’t get it twisted, 24th century idol-worshipping doesn’t connote bowing down for inanimate objects. In as much as, worshipping stones, statues, trees, water, snake, etc is a form of idol worshipping.
Your 24th-century idol-worshipping can be your job, business, spouse, children, boss, friend, celebrities, and smartphone of course.
Anything that takes you away from God is an idol. And anything that takes you away from God will destroy you.
Whatsoever that piqued your interests more than your passion for the things of God is an idol.
Examine yourself. What are you idolizing consciously or unconsciously?
Don’t get me wrong. I am not saying that you should not have a job and a business or love your spouse.
But the point is that loving Him above all else is what makes to be espoused to Jesus.
There are people whose destine are great but are turned upside down by ‘village people.’
How To Be Free From All Curses
All curses (including generational) are reversible. Below are the solutions to curses:
- Have a sound biblical understanding of the subject matter: You are redeemed as blessings and not as curses. In God’s great design of your destiny, He did not put a curse in any corner. He creates you to be blessed and to be a blessing to others.
If you are not born again, you need to do so now. Because your family lineage changes when you are born again. You now belong to the family of Christ. God will become your father who cannot be cursed and whose children can never be cursed. And you are not a bastard.
“Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!” – Numbers.23:23
By redemption, you are “uncursable.” The mission of Jesus here on earth was to bring us back into our original state before Adam sinned.
By default, the entire human race is cursed because Adam sinned. The sin of Adam ruptured the link between God and man. Joining the family of Christ brings you back into God’s master plan for your destiny.
This is an open ticket for anyone interested. Redemption is for free and for all. It’s given to them that believe, no difference between white and black. I will never be racist, but we are indeed a people of equal destinies. You are not created to live like a destitute.
Redemption is for free, but your choice is required.
- Despise long-time problems: What you don’t despise you cannot dominate. Have you ever noticed an ugly trend in your life that keeps reoccurring over and over again? It is high time you take an angry look at that thing and say “enough is enough.”
The God that I know gives only good gifts to His children. And admonished us in the scripture that if we have something now and our neighbor requests it, we should not ask them to come back to collect it. That is why I know that what God can give you now, He won’t tell you to come back for it. Therefore, God is breaking your curse NOW!
Prosperity on every side is your birthright, not an achievement.
Divine health, all-around peace, supernatural defense, supernatural blessings, success and abundance, and business and career breakthroughs are all your heritage in Christ.
Most committed Christians are suffering because they don’t their rights. To them, poverty is synonymous with consecration. They believe it is the will of God to be poor so that they can make heaven.
Out of sheer ignorance, many are still groveling in poverty. If you don’t hate poverty you cannot overcome it.
The prodigal son’s elder brother was a symbol of dedication, but he didn’t know his right. He contributed to his father’s business success by working so hard in the vineyard. But, due to ignorance, he did not enjoy the benefits.
He was angry because at his father’s welcome party for the arrival of the prodigal son after spending his birthrights extravagantly. The response was more revealing when he said, “all things are yours.”
You have the rights to all things but the inheritance that you don’t know that your father owns, can you claim it?
- Be patient: Moving ahead of your time is also a curse. The fig tree moved ahead of its time and it was cursed from its root. Are you following shortcuts? The get rich quick kind of a thing. Your life will be mixed with sorrow if you follow shortcuts. There is no shortcut in life. God is not slow. It takes endurance to walk in the reality of His promises for our lives. He makes everything beautiful in its time.
Brethren, the aces are in your hands. The scripture says I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live. – Deuteronomy.30:19. Life is a choice.
Don’t forget to leave your comments, questions, and contributions in the comments section. Also, like, follow, and share with your family and friends.