Business breakthrough happens when there is a major progress in your business. This can be Inform of business expansion, increase in sales or increase in the size of your business.
Many business owners around the world today are frustrated because of business failure. There expected results have been cut off, there have been ups and downs in businesses. Therefore, things are not working.
Why is it so? Not because they have not been selling/offering quality products/services.
But, the truth is that they are victims of ignorance, more than anything else.
Knowledge is the key to liberty. The understanding of the word of God will enable you to command outstanding results in your business. You have done all you could do. Now, let God help you. Heaven does not help those who help themselves, Heaven leaves those who help themselves alone.
Without any further intro, what are the keys to business breakthrough?
(1) Righteousness – Righteousness is a prerequisite for business breakthrough. The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon (Psalm.92:12).
Let us study some biblical examples. Take Job for a case study. Job was a man in the land of Uz who was perfect and upright, and feared God and hated evil (Job.1:1).
Result? His substance was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and a very great household. So that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east (Job.1:3).
You see, God and devil both confirmed and testified that Job hates sin and loves righteousness. And righteousness is what made Job to experience a never-end-well amount of wealth and business breakthrough.
In those days rearing of camels and sheep were the big time business of the time.
You too can experience business expansion only if you can plug into the ideas of maintaining a Godly and righteous living.
(2) Delightful Study and Meditation on God’s Word – If you want your business to change level in the second quarter of this year, start taking the word of God seriously.
The psalmist says, Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful (you can relate this verse to the first point I discussed).
But his delight is in the law of the lord, and his law doth he meditate day and night, and in verse 3, he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper (Psalm.1:1-3).
Likewise in the book of Joshua. This book of law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but you shall meditate therein day and night that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein. For then thou shall make thy way prosperous and have good success (Joshua.1:8).
Brethren, beyond any reasonable doubt, studying and meditating on God’s word is a sure way to experience business breakthrough.
For information to become revelation, meditation is essential. Meditation serves as am intermediary between information from God’s word and revelation from the Holy Spirit. Information – meditation – revelation – illumination – manifestation.
That is the chain or cycle of causing things to happen in life.
(3) Obedience and Subscription to Covenant Demands –Anything can fail in life. Obedience to God’s or scriptural commandments can never fail. Business breakthrough answers to the covenant platform of seed and harvest time (Deu.8:18).
It always requires a sacrificial approach to get anything from God. Let’s take Solomon as an example, He offered the largest burnt offerings in history and became the wealthiest man that ever liveth.
After the order of Solomon, the more you sacrifice what you have the more you get blessed. This thing that I’m talking about does not works in theory. Until you practice and demonstrate giving business breakthrough is not in view.
Understand this, God doesn’t joke with His word. That is why you must not joke with your tithe. I have created several posts about tithe. Read here.
(4) Faith – Faith is seeing the invincible and believing the impossible (Heb11:1). Faith is to follow God’s instructions blindly or foolishly without any logical reason(s). Those who asked for signs before they believe, in the scripture, were not God’s best. Faith is no longer needed after God has shown you the whole of His blueprint before you believe and take scriptural calculated steps.
‘For without faith it is impossible to please him: For he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Heb.11:6).”
Are you engaging in God’s instructions? If yes, also add faith to your effort. Let your engagement be mixed with faith. Let both what you think and say agree. You are what you think of yourself and declared boldly (prov.18:21; prov. 23:7). Get this straight, you can’t see dead today and wake up to see life tomorrow. That is divine principle. Everyone gets what they see.
(5) Physical Approach – Having given you the spiritual prescriptions for business breakthrough. Here are some physical approach that can help. Be disciplined. Go beyond your best to deliver your tasks. There are no record breakers in their comfort zones.
Build capacity. Capacity implies acquiring new knowledge, keeping abreast with your business environment (external and internal); learning new skills; possessing a trade mark – a rare knowledge that can force your competitors out of business.
In summary, the keys to business breakthrough are:
- Delightful Study and Meditation
- Obedience to Covenant Demands
- Physical Approach (Discipline, Capacity Building, Keep Abreast with the Changes in the Business Environment and Posses Rare Knowledge).
What else can we do to experience a business breakthrough? I’ll love to read and reply to your ideas In the comment session. Thanks.