Covenant practice is not a myth. Covenant mystery of the kingdom that works like fire. The kingdom is a kingdom of mysteries. “If he called them gods unto them who the world came, the scripture cannot be broken.” Jn.10:35
What is covenant practice?
Covenant practice means demonstrating obedience by putting God’s word to work. It means to enter into the prescriptions and instructions as contained in the scripture. It is not the word that enters you that produces results, it is the word you dive into that makes things come to be. “But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deeds.” James.1:25
What are the benefits of covenant practice?
- Covenant practice enlists us for supernatural blessings. “If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasure.” Job. 36:11. It is our entrance into the practice of covenant that unleashes supernatural abundance.
- Covenant practice engenders the release of divine favor. “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all these things shall be added into you.” Mat.6:33. By the time you key yourself into the practice of covenant what others are dying to get will be running after you.
- Covenant practice is the gateway to a sickness and diseases free life. “And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread and thy water, and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.” Ex.23:25. You can’t serve God and be sick, imagine if the saved is sick, how can he preach for the unsaved? Who will listen? You are meant to heal the sick. The healer cannot be a ‘sickler’.
- Covenant practice guarantees longevity. In case you are not aware, the numbers of your days are 120. Anything that cannot stop you from practicing covenant cannot kill you. “There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in their land: the number of thy days I will fulfill.” Ex.23:26.
How can I be enlisted as a covenant practitioner?
- By engaging in service. You can engage in service by praying kingdom-oriented prayers. The prayer platform is the end-time service platform. Until you are tired of blessings don’t be tired of prayer. Prayer provides the software service for promoting God’s kingdom till old age. “For they shall bring forth fruit on old age: they shall be fat and flourishing.” At 84 years, Hannah was serving God with prayer and fasting. “And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but serve God with fastings and prayers night and day.” Lk.2:37.
- By engaging in soul-winning endeavors. “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto nations.” Jer.1:5. Soul winning is not a gift nor a talent. Soul winning is a mandate given by God to every believer. “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain; that whatsoever ye ask of the Father in my name, he will give it to you.” – John 15:16
- By engaging the force of faith – Anything that you do in the kingdom without faith is rendered useless. Nothing moves God like our faith. “But without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Heb.11:6.
- By engaging with praise and thanksgiving. Any prayer you pray without coupling it with thanks is incomplete. In another word, your prayer is complete when coupled or sealed with thanks. “Be careful of nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” Phil.4:6. If you want to see God, praise Him. Praise is God’s inhabitant. In another word, praise is where God lives. “But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praise of Israel.” PS.22:23. If you don’t appreciate God, you will depreciate with time. Appreciation equals multiplication. “Out of them shall proceed thanksgiving, and the voice of them that make merry: I will multiply them they shall never be few; I will also glorify them, they shall not be small.” Jer.30:19
- Covenant practice means demonstrating obedience by putting God’s word to work.
- Covenant practice enlists us for supernatural breakthroughs.
- Covenant practice is the gateway to sickness and disease-free life.
- Covenant practice guarantees longevity.
You can be enlisted as a covenant practitioner by:
- Engaging in service.
- Engaging in soul-winning.
- Engaging the force of faith.
- Engaging with praise and Thanksgiving.