Everything bows to faith. Anything that we do in the kingdom without our faith being involved might not produce any result. “But Without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.” Heb.11:6.
The reason why many have not seen the promises of God being manifested in their life is because they have not yet answer the faith question. Do you believe that I’m able to do this?. Mat.9:28. Well, congratulations if you were a believer and have it according to your faith.
“Blessed is she that believe: for their shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the lord.” Lk.1:45
Levels of Faith
- The level of no faith
- The level of little faith
- The level of great faith
- The level of exceeding great faith
Faiths are in levels, if you have not receive Jesus Christ has your personal Lord and saviour you are in the level of no faith. Those who called themselves believers but are still after other gods are in the level of little faith. This stage is even more cancerous than the level of no faith.
Note: it will take time to build your faith to the level of great faith and exceeding great faith. The truth is that miracles doesn’t just happen, you must build a robust faith in order to make them happen.
How do I Build a Robust Faith?
- By Prayer engagement – The prayer alter has proven to be the cheapest and the most effective platform to serve God. A prayer house is a power house. Kingdom oriented prayers must be your way of life. Mat.6:6/9/33. Ceaseless and tireless prayer is what it takes to build your faith. “Pray without ceasing.” 1.Thes.5:17. “Men ought always to pray and not to faint.” Lk.18:1. A closed mouth is a closed destiny.
- Through the word of God. “So, then Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Rom.10:17. God Joshua the success formula in Jos.1:8. “This book of law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shall meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that it is written there in: for then thou shall make thy ways prosperous, and thou shall have good success.” The farther you are from God the farther your glorious destiny become.
- Pray in the Holyghost – Many people still think praying in an heavenly language is reserved for some special kind of people. You must engage the Holyghost by chanting mysteries. He- the Holyghost help us to pray according to the will of God, in Jude.1:20. “But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the HolyGhost.” So, energize your prayer by engaging the Holy Spirit.
- Engage your imaginative faculty – Your mind is the battle field where you fight all the battles of life. when you lose there you lose in the reality, be mindful of the thoughts you allow to stay on your mind. Creative Positive thoughts are lifting while destructive negative thoughts are inhibitive. You are what you think. This is divine settings not psychology. God can’t break this principle because of you. “As he thinketh in his heart so is he.” Prov.23:7
- Sound your believe – when it comes to the destruction of all forces of the enemy, your mouth is the instrument. You must produce a good positive sound in line with the positive thoughts. Your mouth is not meant for decoration, your mouth is meant for declaration. You know what, the scripture says, “For I will give you a mouth and a wisdom which all your adversaries shall not be able of gainsay nor resist.” Lk.21;15 “Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Prov.18:21
- Keep the good company – The company of the people you keep have a long way to determine your place in the adventure of Faith. Wrong association has caused many to lose their place in glory. Many birthright have been misplaced as a result of wrong company. ” He that walketh with wise men shall be wise but companion of fools shall be destroyed.” Prov.13:20
- Obedience – Obedience to biblical commandments is one of the cheapest way to build a strong faith that can stand storm of life and quench every arrow of enemy. Your undying obedience is a sign that you have trust in God. “Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.” Eph.6:16
God cannot entrust to you beyond your faith level. “The secret of the Lord is with them there fear him: and he will show them His covenant” Ps.25:14. And the more God entrusted to you, the more you become successful and boom in life. A double minded person cannot receive anything from the Lord.
A case study of men of old who knew no fear were the three Hebrew boys. They are not pastors neither Bishops but the are servant of God. They maintained their ground not to bow for the King’s idol and God came to their rescue to the extent that the king became a national evangelist after God has shown is power. Dan.3:20-30