Destiny is not a myth, destiny is real. Will power doesn’t work; new year resolution and character all of which don’t work. You can’t make things happen until you abide in Jesus by entering into the commandments. “I am the vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit; for without me ye can do nothing.” Jn.15:5. Anything you do outside God’s factor is ordinary toiling and struggle.
What Kind of Destiny Do I Have In Christ?
- You have a glorious destiny – in God’s agenda your destiny is meant for glorification. You have been predestined to possess a shinning and glorious destiny. “For whom he did forknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover, whom he did predestinate, them he also called, them he also justified and whom he justified, them he also glorified.” ROM.8:29-30
- In God’s plan you have an enviable or envious destiny. You are not meant to be pitied, you are meant to be envied. Nobody is born to be poor, nobody is born to be few. You are not inferior to anyone. “And the man waxed strong great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great. For he had possession of flocks and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.” Gen.26:13-14
How Can I Actualised This My Glorious Destiny?
- Make serving God your lifestyle by obeying all scriptural instructions – The scripture is loaded with blessings but diligent service is the condition attached to them . Any miracle without you taking responsibility is questionable. It might be traditional magic. “And it shall come to pass, if thou shall hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come on thee and overtake thee, if thou shall hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. Blessed shall thou be in the city, and blessed shall be in the field.” Deu.28:1-3.
- Begin to pray kingdom oriented prayers. Prayers like praying for the lost and unsaved to saved and established in the kingdom, prayer like continuous growth of the kingdom and church. The prayer platform is the cheapest and one of the most profitable platform to serve God. We saw Hannah serving God with prayer and fasting. “And she was a widow of about fourscore an four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fasting and prayer.” Lk. 2:37. Anybody that can eat or talk can pray. “All men ought to pray not to faint.” Lk.18:1. “Pray without ceasing.” 1.Thes.5:7. The kingdom is God primary interest, and how can you say you love God if you don’t know His interest. You a liar when you say you love wife and you don’t know her best food or favourite colour. When Jesus was teaching his disciple how to pray, He gave them this prayer format. “After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” Mat.6:9. in Mat.6:33, But Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Your golden destiny is the addition.
- Win Souls For Christ – Soul winning is neither a calling nor a gift, soul winning is a commandment. Prayer and soulwinning are the two mandates giving to every believer. “Before I formed thee in thee belly I knew thee; and before that camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto nation.” Jer.1:5. “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he will give it to you.” Jn.15:16.
- Engage with faith – Anything engagement you engaged in the kingdom without faith is rendered unless. Nothing moves God like faith. “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Heb.11:6.
- Engage Tirelessly – Both when it is raining and sunning, keep engaging. There are many believers that have given up before the arrival of there glorious destiny in Christ.”Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olives shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stall: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in God of my salvation: The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To chief singer on my stringed instruments.” Hab.3:17-19.
Anyone who is engaging today can tell what tomorrow will become. You cannot be dedicated today and not be decorated tomorrow. Your tomorrow is determined by the level of your obedience today.