You have been redeemed as the light of world for dominion. “Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith, shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out and to be trodden under foot of men.” Mat.5:13.
You have been redeemed as a light in the world of darkness. “Arise, shine, for thy light is come, and the glory of the lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising ” Is.60:1-3
We move from revelation to illumination. There is nothing we are in Christ that does not leave us with responsibility. It is the sword of the lord and Gideon. We are this amazing things in Christ, we can’t command dominion without the illumination of the word of God.
Collect the blessings from your parent by being responsible. If you don’t take responsibility, you will as well become a liability.
You don’t expect harvest of maizes without planting a corn. What you plant today is what will guarantee the harvest you will receive tomorrow.
Everything the word said we are in Christ is true but we have our part to play.
First, you will have to delete all negatives mentality that poverty is your portion. Don’t mistake your condition for your portion. Because, you are poor now doesn’t means you must be poor. It is ignorance to carry poverty mentality around. Hear this: The gospel of Jesus has zero tolerance for poverty. “The spirit of the lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor….” Lk.4:18. To preach the gospel to ‘the poor’ in order to make the poor to be rich.
The Gateway to Financial Fortune
- First enter into the covenant of seed time and harvest time. “While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.“Gen.8:22. Except there is no more heaven and earth, the covenant cannot be broken. ‘The scripture cannot be broken.“Jn. 10:35. There is no short cut. If you do ritual today, you will die tomorrow. If you do ‘Yahoo’ (yahoo means cybercrime) today, you will be restless/unsettled tomorrow. ” The blessing of Lord maketh rich and add no sorrow.” Prov.10:22
- Obey God’s commandments. Deu.28:1-3, James.1:25. Obedience is the secret. ” The secret of the lord is with them that fear Him, and will show them His covenant.” PS.25:14.
Pay your thite tirelessly. Mal.3:10. Don’t forsake instructions. ‘To take God for granted is to be granted in life.” Even if what He tells you to do might look very stupid. God specializes in making something out of nothing. Out of nothing He created the universe.
- Stop complaining, murmurings and grumblings. Complains will complicate your matters. ” Do all things without murmurings and disputings.” Phil.2:14.Murmurers were destroyed by the destroyers.
- Believe in the invisible and impossible. “Without faith it is impossible to please God…” Heb.11:6. “Blessed is she that believe, for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the lord.” Lk.1:45.
- Stop borrowing, Stop taking overdraft; Stop accumulating debts. “Borrower is servant of the lender.” Prov.22:7. “You will lend many nations.” Deu.28:12, Deu.15:6. You are supposed to numbered among the richest people in the world. Know who you are.
- Don’t be idle. Jesus Christ hate idleness. Mat. 20:3/6. “Laziness is the mother of poverty.”
- Desire work. Don’t live depending on someone. “The righteous shall eat from the fruit of his doings.” Is.3:10.
- Lastly, speak in line with what you believe. “Death and live are in the power of the tongue.” Prov. 18:21.
In conclusion, carry this mentality. “It is the lord that giveth thee the power to get wealth in order to establish the covenant which He made with your father.”Deu.8:28. As long as you are still committed/dedicated in keeping the terms of the covenant, you cannot be poor. When you play your part, God will play His part. He doesn’t speak empty word. He is not man that He should lie/repent. Num.23:19. God has integrity. The scripture can’t be broken. Jn.10:35.
These things I am sharing are mysteries that work like fire. Ps. 25:14. There is no amount of insights i share that will work for a man that will not do a thing. It works for the doer not the hearer only. James.1:22. Until you enter into the word, your financial fortune is long in view. Deu.28:1-3, James.1:22-25