I’m so sorry to say that I don’t pray for my enemies. An Holy ghost anger against the act of wickedness of the wicked is acceptable through divine intervention. God is angry at the wicked every day because he has killed innocent children, shed the blood of the saints – mostly in our country – if the evil perpetrators do not change God has prepared His instrument of death to destroy them.
Psalm 7:10-13 KJV
My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.  God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.  If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.  He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.
We live in a magnetic field of wickedness. The devil and his cohorts and sometimes human extension with their remote control mishandle the destinies of men and women. Sickness, disease, loss, pain and poverty emanated from this negative pole of wickedness. Therefore, we must put up a fight by engaging in a spiritual warfare.
Ephesians 6:12 KJV
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places .
1 Timothy 6:12 KJV
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
The Holy spirit is one spirit but diverse in His operations. 1.Cor. 12:4-7. The diversities of the Holy spirit are meant for our profitable living. 1.Cor. 12:11/31. And, evey operation of the Holy Spirit is covetable. 1.Cor. 12:31
DIVERSE OPERATIONS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- The Holy Spirit is the spirit of revelation. “I have many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now, Howbeit, when he come, he will guide you into all truth…..” Jn.16:12-13, Jn.14:26, Eph. 1:17-18.
- The Holy spirit is the spirit of obedience. ” I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgements, and do them.” Ez. 36:27. Obedience is the covenant gateway to all the blessings of God.” Deu.28:1-3. “Your tomorrow is determined by the level of your obedience today.” James.1:22-25.
- The Holy Spirit is the spirit if wisdom. 1.Cor.1:24. Wisdom is applied knowledge. Counsel is the application of wisdom in dealing with humans problems. “Wisdom failure equals life failure.” Prov. 4:7
- The Holy Spirit is the spirit of meekness. The Spirit of meekness is an asset of a life time. 1Pet. 3:4. “Now the man moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.” Num. 12:3. Your greatness cannot supercede your meekness. Acts.12:22. “And the lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians. Moreover, the man moses was very great in the land of Egypt, in the sight of Pharaoh’s.” Ex.11:3.
- The Holy spirit is the quickening spirit. He keeps you alive in the fulfilment of your golden destiny in Christ. “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing, the word I speak unto you, they are spirit, they are life.” Jn. 6:63, Rom. 8:18. Wait a minute, you need strength to command exploits. “Those who do know their God shall be strong and do exploits.” Dan.11:32. Exploits means “what eyes hath not seen nor ear heard ( breaking records).” 2 Cor.2:9.
- The Holy spirit is the spirit of dedication. The spirit of dedication make you dead to serve and alive to God. Jn. 12:26. “You cannot be ‘dedicated’ today and not be ‘decorated’ tomorrow.” “In the hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.” Lk.16:23. Esther.6:8-9/10. Dan. 3:29-30.