Wonders are miracles, mighty acts, and supernatural manifestations while financial seeds are seeds sown in a form of money.
In farming, there are planting and harvest seasons, the planting season is when the farmers go to the farm to clear the bush, prepare the land and plant the seeds, after then, the farmer would carry out the task of watering the crops and ensuring that the weeds are cut low; then harvest season is when the crops have ripe and matured to be reaped. A farmer who embarked on a vacation when his mates were planting would have nothing to harvest and he cannot go to another person’s farm to reap maize when he had not planted corn.
The same applies to God’s kingdom and life in general, you can’t get from life more than the efforts you put into it; you cannot reap financial abundance when you haven’t sowed any financial seed.
“They that sow in tears shall reap in joy and singing. He who goes forth bearing seed and weeping shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.” – Psalm 126:5-6
The law of the natural states that the more you gather the more you are wealthy; the law of the supernatural states that the more you scatter the more you are supernaturally blessed. The natural law is failure prone while the supernatural law is failure-proof. Anything that man created tends to fail and that’s why we have so many road accidents but something that God created has eternal standing. The law of man will always contradict the law of God. Why? Because the law of man is based on logic while the law of God is anchored on mysteries.
Some Christians can pray and fast, and they can spend years of commitment to God’s work but there are no signs of prosperity in their lives because they lack the giving grace and understanding. Sadly, many believers are still groveling in poverty despite the provisions of financial abundance that are available for us in God’s kingdom (Deuteronomy 28:1-3). God confirms that we need finances (Mathew 6:32). Having to eat and drink is not prosperity – that’s survival. Many believers are merely enduring living.
In law, ignorance is not an excuse, because you don’t know does not free you from the consequence. Everything that works in the kingdom takes its bearing from the word, God only looks over people in revelation, and He does not know people in the activity. You could be busy or stay in church more than Martha that does not matter. It’s the revelation that matters. The quality of your light determines the quality of your life. If you can see it, you can have it. What God has revealed, He has performed (Jeremiah 1:11-12; Genesis 13:14-17).
“Without salvation, you perish; without revelation, you also perish.” – Bishop David Oyedepo
7 Wonders of Financial Seeds
1. Divine Ideas. God does not send you material things when you plant financial seeds, He sends you divine ideas or insights that will bring your material things. Isaac was a thither, He founded the first irrigation farming system. Jacob was a thither, he always has a way out of any predicament (2 Chronicles 26: 5). Jesus was the master giver, He always knew what to do (John 6:6; Matthew 17:17; John 13:27-29).
Supernatural innovation is part of the return system on our financial seed. What you don’t expect you cannot experience, be expectant of divine ideas any time you sow a financial seed.
2. Divine Favour. Favor is unmerited blessings, it covers your errors and colors your efforts. There is divine favor in a financial seed. In Psalm 45:12, “and the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among you shall entreat thy favor.” Favor doesn’t jump on people, it has to be entreated via financial giving. You can entreat God’s favor and become God’s favorite by buying into the idea to sow financial seeds.
3. God’s blessings on your work. Your giving commits God to bless the works of your hands. Business and career breakthroughs and expansion are part of the returns you should expect on your financial seeds (Job 1:1-3, Job 29:4, Proverbs 10:21-22). You may Learn more about Job here.
God does not bless job titles, He blesses your work. Beware of the inferiority complex, there are no fields inferior to the others, if you need me, I will also need you (just make sure that you are doing something legitimate). And don’t live your life as a dependant, the word says, you shall eat from the fruit of your doings (not the fruit of your Uncle’s or Parent’s doings). To eat from hands to mouth erodes your redemption dignity.
You can be smart or strong and still not succeed, no matter how committed or skilled you are, it does not guarantee blessings. True riches come from God and not your profession, there are broke bankers. ….whatever you shall prosper (Psalm 1:3). That means you can sell pepper and succeed. I heard about the testimony of a lady that was selling Charcoal and was riding a Jeep.
4. Divine health. Supernatural health package is part of the returns on your financial seeds. Covenant people are super healthy. And health is wealth. You can’t be on the hospital bed, billed for death, and think about how your business will move forward. You also need health to command exploits (Daniel 11:32). Sickness is evil (an horror of darkness). The devil is the source of most sickness and disease (see Job 1). Come with your family under the supernatural covering against sickness, disease, and all satanic assaults by fulfilling your covenant financial obligation.
“And ye shall serve (financial stewardship) the Lord your God, and He shall bless your bread and your water, and I will take sickness away from your midst.” (Exodus 23:25, Paraphrased).
There are Christians who believe in their doctors more than they believe in God. When the doctor says, to take a certain dose of drugs at 11 PM every night, they will stay awake and comply but tell them to obey the biblical financial covenant which will bring a permanent end to their ordeal, it’s an uphill task for them. Don’t get it twisted, I am not against medical practice, but if you can get health for a free while do you have to pay for it? And medical solution is not reliable.
Doctors only manage sicknesses, they don’t cure them. Jesus, the owner of the balm in Gilead, is the ultimate solution. He took away your infirmities long ago before your doctor started primary school (see Matthew 8:17). “Took” is in the past tense, which means He is not coming to take away your sickness, He had fully paid the price for it. Receive and believe this with your heart and walk out of your ailment. Be set free forever.
5. Divine defense. Defense is one of the most expensive stuff in life. Many nations budget large amounts of money every year to build and buy advanced weapons to defend their territories. Despite all that, presidents of some nations were being killed by assassins and many citizens of these nations still don’t feel safe due to possible external aggression – for instance, the 9/11 event. Here, in my beloved country, traveling to some parts of the country has become a nightmare for most people due to the fear of kidnapping, religious crisis/Jihad war in disguise of Fulani herdsmen, and money rituals.
Now, the safest place on the planet is the kingdom. Your financial seed guarantees your safety and security any day, any time, and anywhere. Whether you fly in the air on move on the road, God is always with you with His angels who will safeguard you. Moreover, Jesus was wounded and bruised because of you, so you’ll not get involved in an accident wreck. If you cannot imagine Jesus in an accident wreck, why will you be found in one? (Job 22:21-25).
“The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion; Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.” – Psalm 20:1-3
6. Long life. Longevity is part of the returns on your financial seeds. You are not supposed to die young in God’s great agenda. The upper limit is 120 years while the lower limit is 70 years. Abraham believed in God for 120 years while David believed in God for 70 years. You can extend it if your belief. Long life with a good old age is your heritage in Christ Jesus.
“And ye shall serve (financial stewardship) the Lord you God.…there shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: numbers of your days I will fulfill.” – Exodus 23:25/27
7. Sworn blessings. The altar of sacrifice is the altar of sworn blessings. God will always swear when you sow a costly seed. Take Abraham for instance, he took Isaac (his long-awaited son) for a sacrifice and God appeared to him and began to swear: I will make you a father of many nations….
Also, When Noah offered a sweet-smelling sacrifice to God, He swore again: “I will not again curse the ground anymore for man’s sake…while the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” – Genesis 8:21-22
Solomon went to Gibeon to offer a thousand burnt offerings and then God showed up again and gave Solomon a blank check: he was asked to request anything, he requested wisdom and God added riches, health, and long as fringe benefits.
Therefore, sworn blessing is a mystery that happens with your costly financial seeds.
It’s possible to begin to give out of lack no matter the degree of lack in your life, if you are not a giver you cannot prosper. The Macedonian Church practiced giving in their deep poverty and they were blessed in all things. As discussed, the seven wonders of financial seeds are as follows:
Divine ideas. You’ll have access to supernatural guidance and insights that will bring about an increase in material things when you subscribe to the idea of financial seeds.
Divine favor. Become God’s favorite by practicing giving from your .
God’s blessing on your work. Bring down the blessings of the lord on the work of your hands through the practice of financial seeds.
Divine health. Supernatural health, vitality, and wholeness are part of the returns on your financial seeds.
Divine defense. No matter the cost of defense in the world, God will defend you for free when you subscribe to sowing a financial seed. Plus, you’ll have access to the most reliable defense mechanism on earth.
Long life. Long life with a good age is also part of the returns on your financial seed. You can’t serve God with your money and die young. I.e, John D Rockefeller.
Sworn blessings. The altar of sacrifice is the altar of sworn blessings. It takes a sacrificial approach to receive God’s blessings.