Fasting is a commandment. “When you fast” Mat.6:17 not if you fast. We fast to afflict our body in order to edify our spirit. Most of the benefits of fasting can be found in Is.58. Those who ‘fast’ are ‘fast’ (speed) in life. Is.40:31
VIRTUES OF FASTING
- Fasting engenders our total freedom from all satanic oppressions. Is. 58:6
- Fasting is the gateway to unending illumination. Illumination happens as result of God’s revelation. Is. 58:8. And, darkness disappear at the presence of light.
- Fasting facilitates answered prayers. Is. 58:9. (It is your prayers that God answered in the fast. So, no prayers, no answers. Mat.17:21)
- Fasting is the pathway to the release of outbreak of revelation. Is.58:10. Revelation equals illumination which later leads into manifestation. You can’t make things happen expect they revealed unto you. Life answers to seeing.
- Fasting unleased supernatural abundance. Is. 58:11
- Fasting equals change of class/level. You walk in high places when you fast. You do not belong to the last, you belong to the top. Is. 58:14
- When you fast, it is either you are walking, running or flying. You can’t fast and be crawling. You can’t fast and be stagnated. You can’t fast and be in a slow motion/traffic. Nothing can hold you down when you fast. Is.40:30-31
There are no questions that have not been answered by the scripture. 2.Tim. 3:17. The word of God is 75% instructions and 25% doctrine. 2.Tim. 3:17. If your question is financial prosperity/supernatural abundance, Deu.8:18, Gen. 8:22 , Job.36:11 are the answers. If your question is divine health, Ex.23:25 i s the answer. If want an end to all struggles/toiling of life; you want what others are running after/dying to get, to be running after you(change/ redirection of traffics), Mat.6:33 is the answer. If your concern/interest/question is long life, psalm.34:7 is the answer. The bible is loaded with answers/ solutions to all questions and problems of life. It is only for you to see/locate them and plug yourself into them by entering into the conditions spelt out for the answers to be released . For every question there is always conditions to be met before the answer can come to be. Nothing is for free in the kingdom. Your question marks ? can become exclamation marks ! When you buy into the idea of entering into the commandments. enjoyably and tirelessly. Gal.6:9. God has not commanded us in order to ‘punish’ us, but He has commanded us in order to ‘polish’ us. God commandments are not meant for our ‘punishments’ but they are meant for our ‘polishments’ God has not commanded in order to grieve us but He has commanded us in order to impact us. 1Jn. 5:2. Deu28:1-3, James.1:25, Jos. 1:8, Job 36:11. “Things that will impress you will never impact you but things that will impact you will never impress you.” God doesn’t speak to impress you, He speaks to impact you. He operates on commands. You can’t negotiate with Him. All you just have to do is to obey. A glorious destiny can lie dormant for life “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and ALL these things (questions) shall become additions(answers) unto you.” Mat.6:33. The word ‘all’ means that there nothing that life demands that God cannot provide. Everything excluding nothing Rom. 8:28, “EVERYTHING (all questions) work together for good (answers) to them that love God.” “He that hath my commandments and keep them, it is he that love me…I will manifest myself unto him.” Jn.14:21. The bible is an answer book. It is also a solution book.