Illumination happens when the word of God enters you and you enters into the word. Deu.28:1-3. What you have is mere information when the word enter you alone. But, when you enters the word, it information becomes revelation. The word works for doers not the hearers. James. 1:25. We have entered into a period of gross darkness. All scriptural prophecies are all evidence today. The world is in darkness. The world is in confusion. Everyone is running helter skelter- even state men are confused – It is the jet set age with so much jostling and bustling here and there. But we, as children of God who have been illuminated are not suppose to be caught in the web. “Arise, shine thy light is come.” Is.60:1. Genuine practitioners of the Word are solution that the world need today. “The gentiles/heathens/unbelieved shall come to thy rising.” Is. 60:3. After the order of Daniel, Daniel prayed kingdom advancement prayers until the king has no choice, but to worship him. He called him “Belshazzar” ( belshazzar means a god ). Dan. 4:8. Joseph, a prisoner, became the prime minister. Even if he did not had any idea of politics, Protocols was broken. Gen.41:38-44. No one can genuinely follow scriptural commands and be useless, people run to you for help because you are in the light and has been illuminated by plugging yourself into the covenant of obedience and rewards. No obedience, no rewards. Deu. 28:1-3, Jos. 1:8, James. 1:25. Don’t just enter into the word, when the word jump on you. You, dive into the word and illumination takes place.
What is faith?
- “Faith is the substance of the things hope for. The evidence of things not seen.”Heb.11:1
- Faith is not waiting for God to perform. If you wait you can wait till eternal and nothing will happen.James. 1:25
- faith is an action. Mat.9:20-22
- Faith is praising God in the middle of conflicting situation/ turmoil. Acts.16:25-26.
- Faith is obedience to scriptural commands/putting Gods word to work. Faith without work is dead. James.2:17-20
HOW DO I BUILD MY FAITH
- Engage in a praise life style. It is “breath” requirement not “bread” PS.150:6. PS. 22:3
- Engage in a praying lifestyle. Mat.6:9, lk.18:1, lk.2:37.
- Hear the word of God everyday. ROM.10:17
- Pray in the HolyGhost. Jude.1:20.
- Think positively. Prov.23:7
- Speak/decree/proclaim/sound positively in line with what your positive thoughts. Prov.18:21, lk.21:15. “Your mouth is not meant for decoration, it is meant for declaration.”
WHY DO I NEED FAITH
- God is not moved by your tears, complains, grumblings, murmurings, fears and anxieties. He is only moved by your faith. James.1:5-8. Phil.2:14
- Everything bows to faith – as long as they have names – even, death bows. Phil.2:9-11
- The supernatural manifest according to everyone’s faith. Jn.14:12, mat.9:29
- It takes faith to return back-to-the-sender every arrow of the wicked/devil. Eph.6:16
- Anybody who has faith constitutes a terror to the devil. Ep.6:16
- It takes faith to move mountains ( poor grades, failure, sickness, sorrow, death, frustration, poverty, man mishandle – the list is endless- mat.17:20, mark.11:23).
Men of old who did explosive wonders/miracles were fearless. The are men who looked at mountain in the eyes and told it to disappear. They are men whom the sea depart at their presence. Even if you could not move ant before, with faith you could be an amazement among your contemporaries. Faith is not reserved for some special people, even if it is, that means you are special. With faith your GPA can boom! You don’t have to settle for less, your father can’t be the creator and lack creativity. Get this straight: God has integrity. He does not speak empty word. Num.23:9 and the scripture cannot be broken. Jn.10:35. Until you are out He is in. “It won’t take me much effort to destroy winch or wiszard,” “ten billion demons cannot kill me”these are not empty boasts. They are the truth from the light of the scripture. Lk.10:19