What Are The Spiritual Implication Of Your Seed?
- Every seed you sow as a donation is a waste.
- Every seed you sow is to enlarge the coast of blessings of the lord in your life. “Know all the fowls of the mountains: and wild beasts of the field are mine. If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fullness thereof.” PS.50:11-12.
- Your giving is a spiritual transaction between you and God. “And Solomon loved the Lord, walking in the statues of David his father: only he sacrificed and burnt incense in high places. And the King went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that was the great high place: a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon the altar. In Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask of what I shall give thee.” 1King.3:3-5.
No wonder Solomon who offered the largest burnt offerings in history is the most richest person the world has ever known.
What are the giving channel found in the scripture?
- Thiting – In Heb.7:8, “And here men that that die receive thites; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witness that he liveth.” Who is the man that die and receiceth thite? “I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore. Amen and have the keys of hell and death.” Rev.1:18.
- Offerings – “But the firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb: and if thou redeem him not, then shalt thou break his neck, All the firstborn of thy sons thou shalt redeem. And none shall appear before me empty.” Ex.34:20. Deu.16:16, Mat.12:41
- Kingdom promotion – Hag.1:5-13, “For he loveth our nation , and he hath built a synagogue.” Lk.7:5.1King.8:18.
- Giving to the poor – Giving to the poor is like lending to the lord. “Blessed is he that consider the poor: the lord will deliver him in time of trouble.” PS.41:1.
- Giving to charity – “And the king answer and said unto them. Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.” Mat.25:40. Also read Gen.13:4, 1Jn. 5:13, Deu.16:17, Job.29:11-12.
What Are The Fringe Benefits For My Giving?
- Thiting unleashes divine ideas. Windows of heaven represents unlimited divine insights. Mal.3:10
- Covenant practice entitles you to a debt free life. “Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea let them say continually, Let the lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.” Ps.35:27.
- Fruit of the womb.“And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.” Gen.18:10.