Faith can help you break through your academic struggle. It is a common error made among students in varsity by focusing all their attention, time, energy and strengths in battling with theories, and sophisticated calculations and models. Academic success is simple when faith is involved. We all need to know that, it is the simplicity In faith that is required to solve the complexity in studies. No lecturer within the varsity wall will teach you about faith. This explains the reason why many students are failing in their studies due to their ignorance about power of faith. I do not want you to struggle with your studies again; this is why I am sharing with you, the power of faith in academics which has helped me to walk out from my own academic struggles.
WHAT THEN IS FAITH?
• Faith is an act
• Faith is a work
• Faith is not waiting
• Faith is acting in line with what we believe
• Faith is the substance or evidence of things hoped for or not seen.
Do not be surprise because you might be seeing some scriptural passage in this post. Just try to get used to it.
Faith is putting God’s word to work. Faith without work is dead. James2:20. Faith comes by, hearing, hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17.
HOW CAN I BUILD MY FAITH TO WITHSTAND MY ACADEMIC TROUBLES
Do not be surprised when you are faced with several challenges in varsity as your natural ability will not be able to withstand the troubles. Steps outline below will help you to build your faith if put to work.
• Find a ‘correct’ (good) place of worship – I recommend ‘Winners chapel’ (living faith church) – but not compulsory that you attend ‘winners.’
• Hear the word of God daily –This step will require you to attend church services regularly. Romans 10:17.
• Put God’s words to work by:
• Daily prayer – I like to do in the morning before any activity and in the night before I go to bed. Prayer is one of the cheapest way to serve God. Luke 2:37.
• Change the content of your prayer –By praying kingdom oriented prayer. Try to minimize your demands on God. Mat 6:9.
• Win Soul – Be a mouth piece for .God. John 15:16.
• Live a lifestyle of praise.- Praise is a commandment. Psalms 150:6
• Pray in the HolyGhost – Jude1:20
• Speak in line with what you believe. Death and life is in the power of the tongue. Prov18:21.
These are the truth about academic excellence as you won’t hear in any varsity. If steps is not taken a golden destiny can lie dormant for life.
THE FRESH OIL – PSALMS 92:10
Fresh oil means fresh revelation, fresh divine insight. According to Bishop Oyedepo. He asked in one of His preaching “must the oil in the engine of your vehicle go stale before you change It? No is the answer. This means that when you engage in any of these spiritual activities: Praise, fasting, prayer – you receive fresh oil from God concerning every issue of concern and life is a function of revelation. Life answers to seeing it doesn’t answers to looking. The Holy spirit is the “revelator” as you don’t have the memory to learn, master and remember all the complex stuffs you are thought in school. Jesus said He had many things to say to His disciples but they did not have the brain to bear them all – unless they want to break their head – John16:15. Many students are experiencing same today as natural brain cannot comprehend all the complex issues in their studies. What you guys need is the help if the Holy Spirit and you can’t get this except you engage in spiritual activities as your lifestyle. In that book of John, Jesus said further that the Holy Spirit will remember you all things (academic stuffs inclusive).
I will only tell you the truth; I will never tell you a lie. If you want your academic struggle to be over plug yourself into the ideas outlined above and subscribe into the ideas of engaging in spiritual activities as a way if life. God does not speak empty word. He is more faithful than you and I. It is my prayer, as you engage in this idea of serving God as a life style your academic struggle is over.