When men get to their crossroads, they say, “this will take God.” What will take God will take praise. Praise warriors are spectators in their battles; praise warriors are those who watch God take over their battles and destroy their enemies. When God takes over, your battle is over.
Wait a minute: the Israelites didn’t have to shoot an arrow to defeat their enemies. You’ve done all that you know how to do. Now, it’s time to allow God to do what you cannot do. Hold your peace and standstill. This battle is not yours. Praise is what to do when you don’t know what to do (2. Chronicles.20:12/19/22).
“O our God, wilt thou not judge them? For we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee.” (vs.12)
“And the Levites, of the children of Kohathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the Lord God of Israel with a loud voice on high.” (vs.19)
“And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushment against the children of Amon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah, and they were smitten.” (vs.22)
What Are the Wonders of Praise That Makes It the Surest Way to The Supernatural?
- Praise is where God lives. God inhabits the praise of His people (Psalm.22:3). If you want to seek God, pray; if you want to see God, praise Him. God sends angels to deliver answers to prayers while God comes down Himself to settle your case when you praise Him.
- Wonders. A praiseful atmosphere is a ‘Godfull’ atmosphere; a ‘Godfull’ atmosphere is a wonderful atmosphere. “Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?” (Ex.15:11).
God still works wonders in praise. Somebody had a fire accident in Kaduna who came to a church where praise service was ongoing. The minister gave a charge on the power of praise and told the congregation praise with understanding. As they praised God, there came an invincible man who embraced the person who had the fire accident and healed all his scars.
God works wonders in mid-night praises. “And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed and sang praises unto God and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake so that the foundation of the prison was shaken (God moves can be rowdy but He speaks in a small still voice): and immediately all the doors were opened, and ever one’s bonds were loosed.” (Acts.16:25-26).
Praise the cheapest way to provoke the release of supernatural presence. It’s a divine presence that makes things happen (not you).
- Supernatural Increase. Nothing is permitted to die in the hands of praise warriors; nothing is allowed to go down in the hands of praise warriors. You can’t praise God and be small.
“And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.” (Jer.30:19)
Appreciation equals multiplication (supernatural multiplication is a function of appreciation). If you don’t appreciate you’ll depreciate. In John Chapter Six, Jesus needed to feed about 15000 uninvited guests (including children and women). He asked Philip, “where can we get bread that this may eat?” Of course, no way they could get bread at the mountainside. A lad with five loaves of bread and two fishes was the last resort. The bible says He knew what He would do (John.6:6). Jesus gave thanks for the little, the miraculous exploded. The reason many are few in life is ingratitude. It’s a pity that many Christians are anointed-complainers. If you don’t thank God for the little you have, you’re not qualified for the next thing. If you don’t thank God for that one-room apartment, that is where you may die.
God hates murmurers. Do all things without murmurings and disputing. (Phillipians.2:14)
Murmurers are programmed for destruction. Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, were destroyed of the destroyer. (1. Cor.10:10)
Hannah came to Shiloah, fretted. She was worried, she blamed God and her husband for her predicament, but that did not move God. When she placed a seal of vow on her request and changed her countenance, the miraculous exploded.
If you think that you so much worries will ever move God, that is another lie from the pit of hell. God is not moved by worry but faith. Appreciation during tribulation is a sign of strong faith.
- Supernatural Ideas/Fresh Oil – I’ve seen many frustrated prayer warriors, but I’m yet to see a frustrated praise warrior. You can’t praise God and be stranded on ideas. Jesus always knew what He would do by being committed to a praiseful lifestyle. Anytime He confronted a seemingly impossible situation, He gave thanks, and the miraculous followed. Lazarus was dead for four days. They said he was dead, but He said he was sleeping (you can use your mouth to correct what is wrong). He gave thanks, and Lazarus jacked back to life, Hallelujah.
Fresh oil means fresh revelation. Sadly, stale oil is what most so-called born-again believers have today. If you don’t change the oil of your car engine, won’t it go stale? There must be a daily renewal of supernatural anointing over your life by buying into a praiseful lifestyle. A praise lifestyle opens heaven for the release of an avalanche of revelation. And without revelation, there is no manifestation.
It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most high (vs.1). But my horn shalt thou exalts like the horn of a unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil (vs.10).
- Supernatural Victory – King David fought the most incessant battle in his time but lost none. The mystery behind his all-time victory was the power of praise. He experienced supernatural triumph throughout his reign.
Understand this: praise is a major spiritual weapon for warfare. The wall of Jericho came down flat at the shout of praise. Same way, every wall of limitation that engulfs your life will come down flat by the power of praise. We all know about prayer as a major, but praise is known as a minor. This is an erroneous conception. Praise is a major in any major conflict.
Praise is not an occasional acknowledgement of good deeds; it’s the platform to transfer all your battles to God. When God takes over, your battle is over.
When men get to their wit ends, they say: “this will take God.” What will take God will take praise. Praise is what to do when you don’t what to do. What are in praise that makes it the surest pathway to the supernatural realm:
- Praise is where God lives.
- There are wonders in praise.
- There are increases in praise.
- There is access to supernatural ideas in praise.
- There is supernatural victory in praise.
Friend, if you’ve read this post to this point, the last battle you lost is the last you’ll ever lose in Jesus name. Please, kindly follow, like, comment and share the good news with your networks on your social media outlets. Watch out for part three. You’re blessed.
Recommended text: Praise Warriors: Understanding The Wonders Of A Praise Lifestyle.