Anything mocking your glorious destiny in Christ, shall be cut down today. All the people that mocked you today because you are serving God, they will join you to serve God tomorrow. All those who looked down on you and have said who are you? They will all come back to ask, how are you? When they ask you, how far? You tell them that you are now very far from defeat and stagnation. ‘Shebi’ they mocked ‘PaPa’. ‘Papa’ suit was faded when He was preaching financial prosperity and they mocked him because of that. Hmm! Thank God! Today, he is now the richest pastor on earth. Those who mocked him yesterday, are now joining his ministry today. “And he went up from thence unto Bethel.: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him. Go up, thou bald head. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children. 2.Kings.2:23-25. Hence, anybody or anything mocking your glorious destiny, will receive instantaneous divine judgment.
Serving God does not leave you with much options, it is either serve God or the devil. The is no middle or God-devil. ” No man can serve two masters for either he will hate the one, and love the other: or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.” Mat.6:24. You better join us serving God today. Live ready today because it might be too late to get ready. There are no varsity accomplishments or success outside God’s factors. No God! no success!
- It is the responsibility of every child of God to execute vengeance. “I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles.” Is. 42:6
- Vengeance is the doctrine of the HolyGhost. “As they ministered to the lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have have called them.” Acts.13:2.
- You cannot win a war begging, you can only win a battle by putting up a fight. “Fight the good fight of faith.” 1Tim.6:12
- Execution of vengeance is the cheapest way to put an end to the wickedness to the wicked. “ O let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just : for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins. My defense is of God, which saveth the heart the upright in heart. God judgeth he righteous, God is angry with the wicked everyday.” PS.7:9-13
- The wicked will never give up without vengeance of God. “And I say unto thee, let my son go, that he may serve me : and if thou refuse to let him go, behold I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.” Ex.4:23. “And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt: for there was not a house where there was not one dead. And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Isreal; and go, serve the Lord, as ye have said” Ex.12:30-33.
By redemption, you are untouchable after the order of Abraham. By redemption also, you are uncurseable. “There is no enchantment against Jacob neither any divination against Israel.” Num.23:23. If you know somebody is tormenting your son and you were asked when do you want him free. Off course, your answer will be now. You are now free from every torment of the wicked.